Friday November 15th 6:00 PM
- Do you have a poodle, or doodle, or long-coated dog that needs to be brushed?
- Did you think you knew how to brush a dog… until the last time he was at the groomers and they had to “shave him down” because he was so matted?
- Are your dog’s nails so long that you wore jeans all summer to prevent having your legs scratched to bits?
We understand and we can help!
Stacey isn’t just a dog trainer, she’s also a dog GROOMER, and will teach you all the tips and tricks to make grooming your dog a pleasure instead of an event you dread.
- How to choose the correct brush and comb for your dog
- Proper brushing and combing techniques to prevent matting
- Which coat sprays are the best
She’ll also answer your questions about your specific dog and his or her coat type.
So whether you’re a dog grooming DIYer, or you take your dog to the groomer every 6 weeks and do maintenance in between visits, this seminar will teach you critical pieces of the grooming puzzle that you need to know.
Bring all of your brushes, combs and products as well as a variety of high value treats.
*This workshop counts as a class out of your package.*
Space is limited, to register please email: email@example.com